Match Tickets, Stadium Tour + Hotel
We’ve teamed up with Thomas Cook to bring you the ultimate Theatre of Dreams Experience. The package includes hotel accommodation, the Museum and Stadium Tour, and an official home supporters match ticket and program for a home Premier League game.
[button color=”orange” size=”large” link=”http://being.successfultogether.co.uk/click.asp?ref=655096&site=10471&type=text&tnb=2&diurl=http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Manchester-United” rel=”nofollow” target=”new”]Book Match Tickets + Stadium Tour + Hotel[/button]
Indulge yourself with a visit to the Museum to absorb the history, take in the the special atmosphere on the Stadium Tour, and experience the excitement of a Premier League match.
The inclusion of hotel accommodation means that you can travel up the day before or stay over to unwind and extend your stay to enjoy some of the other visitor attractions in the Manchester area. Only minutes from Old Trafford are the Lowry Centre and the Imperial War Museum North.
Simply select the match you wish to see and view a fine selection of hotels within easy reach of the ground and Manchester city centre.
You’ll find a whole host of amazing accommodation options that offer unbeatable value for money. You can also read hundreds of previous customer reviews that can help you chose the best hotel for your needs.
Here are just some of the benefits to including a hotel near Old Trafford or the city centre in your package:
- Ideally situated to visit the regions other attractions
- A venue for top entertainers and sporting events is the Manchester Arena, and the Palace Theatre is the place for top musicals to opera and ballet.
- Art lovers are catered for at the Manchester Art Gallery, with a world class collection of over 25,000 items.
- For more museums see the Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester Museum.
- For theatre and classical music try the Royal Exchange Theatre and the Bridgewater hall.
- A treat for animal lovers is a visit to the Belle Vue zoo.
- Further afield lies the Forest of Bowland one of England’s 36 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (ANOB), and the West Pennine Moors a 90 square mile area of wild, unspoilt countryside.
- Official Match Ticket
- Match Programme
- Hotel (1 Night Or More)
- Old Trafford Stadium Tour
[tabs tab1=”Key Info” tab2=”Resources”]
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Thomas Cook Sports to bring you some great tour and accommodation package deals.
Bookings for the tour and hotel package must be made at least 7 days in advance.