• Immersive Tour of Stadium
• Entry to the museum
• Knowledgeable guides
Walk in the footsteps of footballing giants like George Best, Bobby Charlton, Eric Cantona and Ryan Giggs when you go behind the scenes of the world’s most famous football club on the Manchester United Legends Tour. You’ll spend a very special day in the company of a former Manchester United player as he escorts you on a highly personal tour around the hallowed grounds of Old Trafford.
- Welcome drink and registration
- A tour of the key locations at the Old Trafford Manchester United Stadium, led by an ex-player ‘legend’
- A three-course buffet lunch in the company of your legend guide
- A visit to the famous Manchester United museum and trophy room
- The opportunity for a Q&A session with your guide, as well as time for photos and autographs
- A goody bag to take home afterwards
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll arrive for your experience at 09.00 when you will meet with your Manchester United ‘Legend’ guide and, following a welcome drink and registration, begin your tour of the stadium. You’ll visit all the important locations of the club, including the home team’s changing room, the dug out, the pitch itself, the players’ tunnel and the stands.
You’ll get an opportunity for some Q&A with your illustrious guide, followed by free time in the famous museum and trophy room. You’ll enjoy a three-course buffet lunch in the company of your guide, before finishing your experience with an opportunity for autographs and a photograph or two. A goody bag to take home with you completes the treat.
Fancy receiving Special Offers & FREE Competions? Promotions? Latest News?
*We never share your details. Unsubscribe any time.
Submit your review
I purchased this as a Birthday present for my husband who really loved it. I was very suprised at how much I enjoyed the day myself not really being into football. It was a really good day we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Dennis Irwin was a lovely down to earth bloke. The food was very good.
Highly recommend this tour.
Just want to say a huge thanks to all the staff at Man Utd for putting together this amazing day! We absolutely loved it!