• Guided tour of Old Trafford
• Award-winning Museum
• Meal in the Red Café
What happens on the day?
Your experience will include both a stadium tour and visit to the museum featuring:
- The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand – Take in the iconic and awe-inspiring stands
- Pitch-side Dugout – Warm up like a substitute or pretend you’re Ole Gunnar Solskjær
- Players’ Tunnel – Experience the thrill of entering the ground to the roar of the crowd
- Dressing Room – Sit under your favourite player’s shirt for photos
- Award-winning Museum – View famous trophies and huge collection of club memorabilia
Once inside the Red Café you’ll be offered a choice of delicious meals from OT Experience menu.
You’ll get to retrace the steps taken by some of the club’s greatest legends as you’re guided from the Alex Ferguson Stand down to the dugout through the Players’ Tunnel and the home dressing room.
You’ll have an informative tour guide with you to answer any burning questions you may have, and at the end of the tour you’ll be able to take your time going through the extensive collection of club memorabilia in the Manchester United Museum.
Before or after your fascinating tour you’ll also be able to treat yourselves to a meal courtesy of the Manchester United Red Café, where there’s something for everyone with plenty to get your mouth watering. Be sure to keep an eye on the door – you never know who might walk in!
Fancy receiving Special Offers & FREE Competions? Promotions? Latest News?
*We never share your details. Unsubscribe any time.
Submit your review
Bought two adult and child vouchers and took the whole family! Kids loved it and even as a non football fan I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Meal was super tasty too!